Monday, June 27, 2011

John McLemore - Burial

John McLemore is buried at the Union Cemetery, Knoxville, Tennessee.  He was born 1762 in Brunswick County, Virginia according to his Revolutionary War pension papers and died on June 30, 1844 according to Knox County, Tennessee Court records.



Below is the Knox County, Tennessee Court records showing that Elijah Perry and Thomas I. White were acquainted with John McLemore...that John McLemore died on June 30, 1844 in Knox County, Tennessee.  His children are listed in this document as all still living:
  • Archibald
  • Richard
  • Young
  • Green
  • James
  • William
  • Nancy
  • Patsy
  • Olly (Polly)


1 comment:

  1. Eddie,
    My computer illiteracy is catching up with me. Apologies if this double posts. Your genealogy blog is great, and so well documented. I am finally reading through your email of the last several months (as well as those from Tom Heseltine and Charles McLemore). Your documentation is great. Would it be alright if I linked directly to your blogspot in the notes section on my website for John McLemore and Sarah Carnes? Thanks, Melinda McLemore Strong in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete